LindaJackson

Is manage AWS server sustainable

I want to host my newly created ecommerce store and for that purpose I searched for the sustainable hosting over the google. During my search on the google I came across this managed AWS hosting server which is powered by cloudways. I know that Amazon provides sustainable and reliable hosting but I am afraid if Cloudways follows the same footstep. If their is any community expert who can help me for the better answer

Hi Linda

I am working as AWS Engineer. I recommend you to directly host your eCommerce store using AWS. Now its way simple and easy for everyone to understood and deploy your stuff there. Just read the documentation and start working on it.

If you are from technical background then it will be easy and if you are not, Not a problem it will be easy too if you follow documentation. There are no proper AWS communities that are focusing or helping out someone who is in need like you. 

If you need any assistance please feel free to post your queries here or send me a private message.  I am admin for this forum and trying to help people here.

Regards,

Krishna